Pusing Blogger : Kanaya (That Cloud On My Face) Part 2

Kanaya (That Cloud On My Face) Part 2





The bell rang signaling the recess had just begun. My male friend and I decided to take a break while eating in the canteen. We ate together while occasionally joking. Sometimes discussing the chess game that was so fun yesterday afternoon. Sometimes it discusses the extent of our preparation for the exam. Until it didn't feel like the bell rang again. We then prepared to go to class. Walked through the corridor. My eyes were wary of looking at someone no further than my shoulder tall.

"What's nay doing, why haven't you entered the class yet?"
I asked with a proud smile. Managed to justify my presumption that no matter what happened Kanaya would still be looking for me.

"Later tonight, Naya wants to celebrate her birthday at home. Brother, please??!!"
He said pleadingly. I smiled back remembering how sweet my Kanaya was.
"What time?."
I asked making him smile meaningfully.
"Seven o'clock sis.."
I nodded and then rubbed his head gently.
"Gih entered the classroom, already on the entry of all the tuh."
Kanaya nodded giving her a thumbs up.
"Don't forget it, sis."
He said again sounding excited.
I gave two thumbs up in response to his remarks.



In the afternoon, the veranda of the mother's house was boisterous again. We were immersed in chatter and games that weren't boring. I've played against candidates who have been winning continuously since the game started.

It's like we're racing at the national level at the moment. Until I was the one who won the game. Our laughter erupted over the afternoon with an orange hue ignited in the corner of the street.

After that they said goodbye to go home shortly before the call to prayer. I then sorted out the plate of food lying arbitrarily. Then put it in the sink. Helping the mother who was busy arranging the food dishes in the refrigerator, I picked up the sponge and then started washing the dirty dishes.

"Let me just say no, this is mom already done anyway"
Mom said closer.
"No papa bun, Mother just worked on the others. After all, it's just a little bit"
Mom smiled and then nodded back to arranging the contents of the refrigerator.

"Naya never played here again."
My mother reminded me of something. I patted jidat lightly. Let me go after the prayer, I will immediately find a gift for Kanaya and go directly to her house.
"Maybe Kanaya is busy making bun exams. I didn't want to study at home a few times and I didn't know." I replied bluntly.
"Ooh, yes, you also don't forget to learn. Don't keep busy chess" "
Ready mother."
I replied giving a still frothy thumbs up.



Drrt drrt. The vibrating of the phone was noticeable after a few times I ignored it. I rubbed my eyes slowly gathering the rest of my consciousness that hadn't been fully finished.

I quickly checked the phone on my desk. I jumped to see the clock on my phone after I had folded the rhyme on the back of the study chair.

Also Read More:

 


9:20 a.m. I gasped. Twenty incoming calls and several new wasap messages. I ruffled my hair in frustration. I seemed to overslept after the magrib prayer earlier. That's right, so I don't hear the sound of a cell phone at all. Aaargh, my rutuk. Thinking about what I was going to say to Kanaya after this.

Suddenly Kanaya's squeaky face as he asked me to come flashed in my eyes. Hurry up I call him back. One call, two calls have not been picked up. Until finally my third call was connected.

"Hallo nay,"
I said starting the conversation.
"Nay? You're there, right?"
I asked worriedly.

Silence. Only the sound of Sobs was heard softly. My heart trembled slightly.

"Nay, sorry.."
There was no answer. I don't dare say much to just give an excuse.

"Kak Angga"
Kanaya's voice was hoarse on the opposite side. Made me immediately follow his remarks.
"Yes deck Naya.."
Kanaya sighed. I could guess this time he was misbehaving to hear my remarks.

"I'm sorry if Naya has been nyusahin Kaka all this time. Naya.. Naya promises it won't be that way anymore."
He continued hoarsely.
I swallowed. Just realized how much what I did lately made him so sad.
"It's been nay, you don't have to. Brother is sorry that I couldn't do it earlier. Brother overslept."
I said lightly, reluctant to explain further what happened this afternoon. Again, I too swaggeringly judged Kanaya who was just a little girl who needed me.

After that, I turned off it unilaterally, after several times I called Kanaya without any answer on the other side.



After that incident we never met because being busy preparing for the exam was really a drain on time and brains. I also never sent him a message to just ask how he was doing, nor Kanaya, who I guess lately, rarely gave me news. But several times I often see Kanaya talking to Dimas, my younger brother. They looked familiar even though I hadn't seen their introduction during Kanaya's introduction to me. I wanted to say hello but there was a sense of reluctance. Let him just be the first to greet me. After all, all this time it was always him who needed me finally. I shouldered lightly watching him now holding hands walking towards the gate.

Until the last day where my exam was over. Rian sputtered gopoh ran towards me.

"Oi bro.."
He greeted him patted him on the shoulder.
I raised both eyebrows high.
"Where to go after graduation later.."
"Don't know yet, it's still compiling this plan." I replied bluntly.
"Yes.. I think there's already a plan. Oh yes, it's still the same Kanaya, right Lo?"
I frowned in surprise after the last sentence Ryan said.
"What does that mean?"
"Noh clay"
He said, pointing towards the gate.

My eyes heated up to see Kanaya laughing cheerfully after someone ruffled her hair with resounding. Unconsciously my long legs pressed the exploding feeling inside the chest.

"Kanaya.."
My call succeeded in making the two humans before me turn their heads.

I trimmed the distance and then grabbed Kanaya's arm without awkwardness. Kanaya looked at me flatly. Finding me constantly flashing glare, Dimas just smiled. I didn't see him returning my gaze even though I had looked at him violently. Surprisingly Dimas was just a little bit of a lip service asking how I was doing and about my last exam. After that he said goodbye to Kanaya and to me to go home first. I smiled crookedly. As fast as lightning floated a look at Kanaya. All I saw was glued to a blank look ahead.

"Hey.. think about what the hell."
I said breaking the silence.

Kanaya looked up. He smiled faintly and then shook his head softly.
I realized the change in his face was not the same. Keeping my arm in my arms I walked on.

"Naya how are you..?"
I asked unceremoniously.
"Ok." He replied expressionlessly.

I didn't give up. I asked him a few questions. But what he gave remained with a simple response.
Sometimes I tease him by grabbing his nose. Kanaya just smiled faintly making me laugh at myself.

"In the afternoon, study together, brother, you will go to your house at three o'clock."
Rayuku again hoped to regain her smile. Kanaya just smiled and then took her hand out of my grasp.
"The exam is over, sis, now it's just a matter of waiting for the results. ."

I was stunned. Realizing that Kanaya has now been much different from Kanaya who used to talk more when in front of me.

"It's hot here, yes, even though the wind is cool. Why yes..?"
Kanaya asked looking at me who was still standing sculpting.
"That's why the sky is overcast. The clouds covering the earth's surface make the temperature even more..."
"Not sis. The clouds are not on the surface of the earth. But on the face of the big brother."
His successful exclamation made me no longer feel like I had the power to speak.


."$$$".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Pusing Blogger