Pusing Blogger : Hate Being Love

Hate Being Love

."¥¥¥".


In a house there is a girl named Nia, "Niaaaaa wake up nakkk it's noon, you will be late for school, you know!!" shouted her mother named Rahma from outside her room. Nia also got up from her soft mattress "Patience bun, this is going to take a shower" she replied, "Okay, then go downstairs, mom has prepared a meal for you", Rahma also came down from the top using the stairs. Meanwhile, Nia took a shower while singing her favorite song for about 5 minutes. After that, he immediately rushed to get the provisions and said goodbye to his mother to go to school.

When he got to school, he rushed to almost bump into a guy "If you walk carefully, don't you hit me" annoyed the guy "I'm sorry, accidentally" I replied. The man answered him and left directly.

When I got to class, "Ihhh'm upset, why the hell used to meet that guy, it sucks" I resented as I headed for his stool. Suddenly someone startled "Dor Nia" shouted her friend named Sapphira, "Gosh fira" I replied in annoyance. Sapphira sat next to Nia "Why the hell are you badmood" she asked, "You know no, I met a guy earlier" I replied.
Sapphira laughed, Nia was confused. "What do you mean by laughing?" I asked "Why don't you meet guys, do you want to be it
" Safira teased.
"Dih unclean" I replied.

It didn't feel like school hours were over, all the students scattered out of the classroom, Nia was now at the school gate waiting for a pick-up, suddenly there was a motorcycle stopped in front of her "Want to go home together?" she offered.
Nia rounded her eyes "Lu who was just now, why is lu so good to me" she replied "Want to go home with ga" bargained a guy again "Oiya know me Revan" she continued, "Yes, I'm Nia" Nia replied.

Also Read More:

 


After Nia introduced herself, the rain dropped "It's raining, let's go home together" Nia also obeyed Revan, the important thing is to be safe until home.

Along the way, the rain was getting heavier and heavier drenching the two of them "Hold my waist, yes, the rain is getting heavier" Revan ordered, "Dih unclean" Nia replied. Revan didn't care about Nia's answer, he gassed his motorcycle until Nia grabbed him by the waist "Revan slow down, don't you know!!" shouted Nia.

Fellow at Nia's house, she got off Revan's motorcycle and just walked away "Nia don't cranky!" persuaded Nia, "thanks" I replied succinctly.

In the morning, Nia woke up from a deep sleep and rushed to take a bath for about 5 minutes. At 6:30 a.m., she went downstairs "Good morning world, beautiful Nia comeback" she shouted "Gosh Nia, it's still early to shout mulu aja" astonished her mother. While Nia was just whining, she went to the dinner table and ate the meal. At 6:45 in the morning, she said goodbye to her mother to go to school, suddenly the sound of the horn sounded 'Tinnn', Nia guessed it must be Revan.
"Who is that Nia huh?" Rahma asked, "i-that's bun, her guy friend Nia" Nia reasoned. Nia rushed outside the house and she met Revan "long time dah lu, like I picked up lu for centuries" Revan commented.
"Beuhh is getting more handsome just a future husband, what the hell do I think of him" wondered Nia inwardly
"Woy Nia, what the hell is it?" Revan asked again.
"H-huh?! E-don't really" he was nervous.

1 month later, "Revan balikin my book" my command "Ga" Revan replied. They chased until Nia almost fell, fortunately Revan immediately helped her and there was a look of "Be careful, beauty."
"Thanks for helping me" Nia replied

Day by day, Revan's relationship with Nia grew closer until the students thought they were both dating. Today, where did Revan meet Nia "Why do you want to meet me?" she asked, "Huffttt I like lu" Revan replied.
"I'm sorry I'm not used to replying to lu's feelings."
"Ok, just relax," Revan replied.
"We met at the Permata street café."
"Ok."

It was getting late in the afternoon at exactly 4 pm, Nia arrived at the café she had discussed earlier at school with Revan. Revan arrived at the café. "How about it, do you want to accept me?" he asked. "Before that, I wanted to express my feelings to lu, I actually liked lu since we came home together and I had loved lu, but I had doubts about my feelings" explained Nia at length. Revan also understood Nia's feelings "So how about it, we're going out."
"Don't want to."
"Huh?!."
"Don't want to deny what I mean" Nia replied with a smile, "Really?" Revan convinced Nia.
"Yes, my handsome," Nia replied.
"Yes, thanks for accepting me to be your girlfriend."

1 week later, Revan took Nia to her house to introduce Nia to her parents "Greetings know aunt" greet Nia politely.
"You're Nia right, the girl Revan told to auntie."
"Yes, aunt," Nia replied.

Both of their parents agreed to Revan and Nia getting married. 2 weeks later, Revan and Nia get married and are already legally husband and wife. 2 years later, they had a child named Richa Xeulinia Helina and she was 1 year old.


."$$$".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Pusing Blogger