Pusing Blogger : Me, You and the Rain

Me, You and the Rain

."¥¥¥".



I saw you, sitting alone, waiting for someone in front of his class.
You looked down as your back continued to be hit by the light rain.
Inexplicably, my heart said to come to you and talk to you while you waited. But I knew that it was a stupid thing.
So... I can only be quiet here, looking at your figure that seems to be exhausted all day sitting and studying.

Every now and then you raise your head and look into the classroom, and it doesn't seem to be in there to your expectations.
You go back to your seat and look back down. I wonder why you don't feel uncomfortable in the rain that is now getting heavier.

Why did you do that? Why are you looking here? I'm being mistaken for granted. But you're back in the bow, as if you're just curious who's ever looking at you.

"Why haven't you gone home yet?" A teacher came up to me, I just replied as I smiled
"I'm waiting to pick up mom" I replied as smoothly as I could.
"Kailo is the same?" The teacher asked again as soon as he saw you who was also sitting in front of the classroom.
"Oh, no mom, I'm waiting for Kaiden anymore" at that time, I saw your smile so warm. Until the cold I felt instantly disappeared.
"Oh yes, mom first, yes, you heart ya go home" the teacher left, with only a message.
"Why not take me home anyway?" I was upset inside.
But it's okay, with me still here, I can see you again.

It's hard for me to forget this feeling, it's been almost a year since I've had feelings for you, but there's never been a reply.
I know why you're ignoring me. Because I'm not as perfect as the woman you love.
I could have competed with women who like you, but not with women you like.
The figure of a beautiful and smart woman who is always by your side. The figure you look at is like a diamond.

Then why should you accept me who is just like a moss that troubles your way? There is no reason for you to repay my feelings.
Although I feel that it is not fair at all.
I fought for you for almost a year, maybe even a year. As for him? He didn't struggle at all.

Also Read More:



For a moment I felt sad, accompanied by the roar of rain falling from the sky. It was as if the sky understood my sadness.
Maybe your sadness too, I know that woman is not at school today. You must be lonely.

I looked back at yourself who was still in a downcast position. Suppose you knew how sore my heart was when I saw you.
How claustrophobic it was when I realized that I couldn't let you go as easily as people say.

"Help me, please tell me that you are uncomfortable, don't just show that gesture, say it bluntly!!" My inner screamed.

I didn't realize, tears started to shed from the corners of my eyes, I immediately erased them and acted as if nothing had happened.

I looked at my phone, the clock was already 4:35
p.m. I pressed a few numbers and...

"Hello" I said quietly "Hello, oh sorry, I can't pick you up, abis petrol
" said a woman at the other end.
"Ah, that's right, I've been waiting for it from earlier, if you say it from earlier, I can walk" I protested in a slightly loud tone that made you turn your head.
"yes sorry sorry, now how about it?" He sounded sorry for his negligence.
"Bodo ah" I grabbed the phone and rushed to tidy up my stuff.

I was ready to step up when a voice came to me.
"You know, if I'm uncomfortable with lu?" The voice was very familiar to my ears.
A deep, hoarse voice, a voice that made me fall in love with a fall.

"yes, I know what" I retorted without looking away, I knew if I looked at your face at the time I would cry. That would be a shame.
"So... Lu is still willing to struggle?" You asked again.
"Can you let me go?" My inner self.

"I know how to think of you, how to stop caring about you" I retorted, my voice began to tremble, my vision began to blur with tears.

"You know I harbor feelings for Luna right?" Your words reinforce the fact
"Everybody knows that" I replied with my voice getting weaker, I couldn't afford to speak as loud as I normally would.
"So... please stop chasing me, it's useless" I didn't hear your steps away, I guessed you were still standing there.
I sighed before I replied "Thanks for reminding" I walked slowly in the rain.

My tears were dripping with the rainwater which was now completely heavy, but I couldn't have stayed any longer and let you see me cry.

I don't care about the uniform that I still have to wear tomorrow, or later my body will be cold to the point of fever.
I just kept walking home, without looking back.

My heart was cut so deeply. But with this injury, maybe I can really forget you, remove you from my heart and mind.

Thank you for being an encouragement and inspiration for this self. Although I didn't end happily, at least I learned a valuable lesson

That, we must not do anything for the sake of love. DON'T BE STUPID BECAUSE OF LOVE.
It's useless.


."$$$".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Pusing Blogger