Pusing Blogger : Fruits of Arrogance

Fruits of Arrogance




For five years, I have been in one of the best universities in Indonesia, Universitas Gadjah Mada. Right now I was silent on the balcony looking at a group of humans with cheerful, relieved faces wearing sash that read, officially S.Ars.

Remembering the good times for me, when I first stepped on this campus with ease. When I was still actively participating in various college activities, organizations and enjoying other leisure times.

I never thought that my life would encounter difficult obstacles that I chose for myself.

Four years ago, I observed the burdensome faces of my high school friends. I watched with my arms clasp across my chest and was full of confidence.

Also Read More:

 


Suddenly my friend complained, "I'm at a loss as to where to continue my life," he said with an uneasy look on his face. "How come your face can still be cheerful?" he added in surprise.

"I don't know the word restless, my choice has been steady in choosing UGM as my future,"

"Are you sure you chose that? There are also many rivals," he protested.

"Why should you be afraid? It was certainly acceptable that I was accepted. I'm a high-achieving student. I definitely graduated on time, got a high GPA, became an asdos and graduated laude," I replied steadily. "What campus do you want to choose?" I asked.

      

"I don't know, the plan is to want UIN. The important thing is the public campus."

"Oh UIN. Yes, good luck." I replied soberly.

All other people's input of me is just in the right ear and letting it go out into the left ear.

Maybe this is karma for me. I began to regret my actions at that time that underestimated the future and looked sky-high without trying to develop what I had.

Now, I'm starting to listen to feedback from other people, whether it's good or bad. I'm starting to improve myself. Reflecting on my past and introspecting myself. My hope right now is I just want to be given the smoothness to get through the days on this campus and be able to graduate well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Pusing Blogger